Omya Calciprill® is a 2-6 mm granule which is easily spread with a standard fertilizer.
Omya Calciprill® can be applied to established pastures or crops at any time and is ideal for rapid pH adjustment. The granule is made from very finely ground high purity Calcium Carbonate.
Omya Calciprill® is highly reactive and equally effective at rates 80-90% lower than required by standard aglime. This makes Omya Calciprill® extra suitable e.g. when growing vegetables when you want fast and immediate effect.
Advantages of Omya Calciprill®
- Granules breaks down rapidly in dew and rain
- The lime reacts directly in the seedbed and 100% during the spreading year
- Rapid pH improvement means rapid crop response
- Easy to use with your own spreader and allows a more flexible operation
- Useful in precision agriculture
- Excellent source of calcium, an essential nutrient in plant cell structure
Interview with Stefan Olsson, crop advisor at Svenska Foder, who tells us about the advantages with Omya Calciprill® and Magnum 12 Granul