Mineralization of Soft Water
Post-Treatment of Desalinated and Purified Water
Omyaqua®, is a drinking water approved (DIN EN-1018 or NSF-60) high purity Calcium Carbonate available as both a micronized and granular product.
Omyaqua® is used in following processes to stabilize the water as required to avoid corrosion of the distribution network and to provide drinking water quality as required by regulation:
- Mineralization (decarbonization) of soft (low alkalinity) ground or surface water in traditional drinking water treatment processes
- Desalinated water Post-Treatment (Remineralization/Stabilization)
- Post-Treatment in Advanced Water Purification (AWP) such as direct (DPR) or indirect (IPR) potable reuse processes.
- Omya Advanced Remineralization process (OARP)
Here a high purity Omyaqua® micronized Calcium Carbonate is used to provide superior remineralization performance and unsurpassed final water quality.
- High performance & High-quality Calcium Carbonate
- DIN EN-1018 & NSF-60 Drinking water approved
- Omya Process Design & Technical support
- Broad product range
- Flexible packaging in bulk, big bags and bags
- Global presence & local availability
Omyaqua® is used in state-of-the-art calcite
contactors (calcite filters) to increase
water hardness and alkalinity