For more REACh information and help, please consult also the following public links.
- The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), in Helsinki, has the main task of managing the registration process and carrying out dossier evaluations. It will also co-ordinate the substance evaluation process and will make most of the decisions resulting from those evaluations.
- The official Navigator from the European Chemical Agency Navigator helps you to determine your obligations under REACh and to find the appropriate guidance on how to fulfill these obligations.
- The REACh Centrum is the new professional services body for the implementation of REACh established by the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic), the Brussels-based organization representing the European Chemical industry.
- IMA-Europe represents the interests of the industrial minerals industry at EU level. IMA-Europe is an umbrella organization which brings together a number of European associations connected to individual minerals.
- FECC is the European voice of the chemical distribution and trading industry. Its membership includes both national associations and companies throughout Europe. FECC members create value in the supply chain by meeting the demands of over one million downstream users ranging over all branches of industry, with their specific needs and diverse purchase volumes.