At Omya, we are particularly committed to conducting our
business and ensuring our development in a responsible and sustainable
The same applies to human resources policy, where Omya strives
on a daily basis to enable its employees to act sustainably, express their
potential and develop professionally.
- Health and safety: guarantee the health and safety of all
employees, suppliers, subcontractors and partners involved at all our
- Development of our employees and employability: ensure that we
support our employees in their professional development by guaranteeing them
the same opportunities for development, whatever their profile, with training
throughout their careers, while also offering them optimal working conditions
in a constructive and efficient social climate.
- Ethics: to raise awareness and train all our employees to
adopt and respect irreproachable and responsible professional ethics
- Fundamental human rights: guarantee respect for fundamental
human rights wherever we operate, ensuring that our partners, subcontractors
and suppliers share this same requirement.
- Diversity: defend the principles of diversity by promoting
concrete actions, particularly in terms of diversity, disability, diversity of
- Local presence: contribute to socio-economic development in
the employment areas where we operate by promoting local hiring, partnerships
with local companies...
- Gender parity: for the year 2018, the professional equality index
between women and men within Omya France is 81/100.