- Magnum 12 Granul is a 2-6 mm granule made from very finely ground (0-0,1 mm) Dolomite.
- It gives several advantages such as easy application with a standard fertilizer, rapid liming effect and high precision in the field.
- Magnum 12 Granul is an excellent source of calcium and magnesium. Allowed to be used in KRAV-certified and organic production.
- Content: Calcium 20%, Magnesium 12%. Acid neutralizing effect: NV CaO 51%
Advantages of Magnum12 Granul
- Simple. Apply whenever it's best for you.
- Fast. The granules are smaller than in other liming products resulting in faster resolution and instant pH-adjustment, which means improved nutrient absorption in plants
- Precision. Magnum 12 Granul can be used in precision agriculture and spot treatment in areas with low pH and need of magnesium